You will find many apps to root your Android devices. Framaroot is one of the popular apps that helps you to root your Android with one click. The rooting process is very quick with this app. To use Framaroot, you will need to download Framaroot apk file, and then install it to the device. First of all, you will need permission to your device to allow it download and install the app from the “Unknown sources”.
While using the app for rooting you should make sure that your device is powered on. The internet connection is also necessary during the root process.
Framaroot is one of the most used apps to root the Android devices. However, the users have given positive as well as negative review to the site. Here is the review of the Plus points and drawback of this app:-
Framaroot application is very useful app for the following reasons:-
- With this app, you can root your device with one lick. It means that you do not have to follow long steps like in different other apps. As you open the installed app, you will be provided with the different exploit and you can root by selecting the appropriate one for your device.
- The app is not only used for root but also used for Unroot. This feature is not available in every app. Likewise the root process, the unroot process is also very simple.
- After rooting your device, you will be able to use the latest version of Operating System by Android. Likewise, you can also use the different special apps that are available only on rooted smartphones.
- Another positive point of this app is that you do not need your PC to complete the root steps for the device. Many other apps require your computer to root the device. But Framaroot doesn’t need it as the process can be ended within your Android only.
- Most of the root apps require you to install the SuperSU by yourself. But in this app, it is installed automatically. It means you do not have to go through many complicated steps.
The app is beneficial in many ways but it has got some drawbacks too. Some of the negative factors are explained here:-
- When you root your Android device with this app then you should remember that you have ruined your device warranty. It means you will no longer be able to use the free service if various problems arise in your device.
- The app is only supported in the devices from Android 2.3 to Android 4.2.2. So, if you have the device rather than these versions then you should try other root apps. Kingroot Application is one of the best alternative for Android from 4.3 to 5.1 version.
- One of the common issue found by the most of the users is that the app gets crashed sometimes. If you find this sort of issue then you should try uninstalling and re-installing the app for the solution.
After rooting your device, you might not be able to run some encrypted apps. However, the same condition applies for other rooting apps.