We generally accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Prior to any return, Buyers must contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for any returns. After getting the request, our customer service team will provide further instruction. Non-authorized returns will not be processed or refunded.
Return Rules and Restrictions:
1. DEFECTIVE items can be returned directly to us within warranty from receipt, at PowerAussie.com's discretion for: refund, replacement, exchange or repair.
Buyers should contact customer service via email email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for any returns. After getting the request, our customer service team will provide further instruction. Non-authorized returns will not be processed or refunded.
2. NON-DEFECTIVE items can be returned directly to us within 30 days from receipt, at PowerAussie.com's discretion for credit or exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee and any return shipping cost will be your responsibility and not refunded unless there's an error on our part. (returns of bulk orders are subjected to 25% restocking fee)
3. DAMAGED ITEMS. If merchandise arrives damaged: save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. We will ship out another item within 24 hours if the fault falls on the shipping company.
4. If your package is lost in transit, we will start a tracer with the shipping company. If the package is not found during the tracing period (up to 7 business days), we will reship your order.
5. In the case of a package refusal, you may have to assume the return shipping cost, a 8% restocking fee and some brokerage fees, etc. So we strongly discourage you from refusing our package and recommend you accept it and request a return instead if need be.
6. If a customer provides undeliverable shipping address, the package might be returned back to the sender. The customer is eligible for refund but the shipping cost is not refundable.
When we receive your return it will be processed within 14 business days. In the case of any refund, your refund will be automatically processed using your original payment method. It can take up to 7 business days for the funds to appear in your account.
All order cancellations must be made before we ship your item(s). If we have already shipped your item(s), your order cannot be canceled. You must follow our RETURN POLICY at this point.
All of our products come with a warranty. The warranty length is stated on the product's description and starts on the day you take delivery of your goods.
All warranties offered unless otherwise stated, are warrantied and handled by PowerAussie.com on the behalf of the manufacturer or distributor. When returning items under warranty (after the initial 30 days), you are responsible for the cost of safe return to us and to ensure we receive the item in reasonable condition.
Once we receive your goods, we will carry out any necessary testing and checks and will replace the part for you. In the event that the part has been discontinued or no longer available, we will offer a suitable replacement or refund.
Our warranty does not cover damage to the part caused by fitting or removal of the part. If a part is returned to us with damage, this will unfortunately not be covered under warranty.
Any Question Please Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org