- 3X LG REPLACEMENT FRIDGE FILTER
FOR ADQ73613401 / LT800P
BY AQUA BLUE H2O
PREMIUM WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE FOR LG FRIDGES
Replacement for LG fridge filter cartridge removes over 90% of contaminants.
It's possible to have great tasting water at an economical price, and filter replacement is quick and easy!
LT800PWF eliminates harmful chemicals which gives you safer and better tasting drinking water.
The LT800PWF Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
• 96.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
• 96.00% of Particulates (Class III)
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters,
the LT800PWF does not remove Fluoride.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
About the LT800PWF:
• Effective Filtration Performance — The revolutionized filtration technology ensures better flow rate and reduces most of the impurities in water.
• Premium High-end Material — The natural coconut shell carbon with anti-bacterial material reduces chlorine-resistant cysts and 15 other contaminants.
COMPATIBLE FILTERS & FRIDGES
The LT800PWF refrigerator/icemaker water filter is compatible with the following refrigerators:
LMXS30776S, LMXS30746S, LMXC24746S
LSC22991ST, LSXS26466S, LSXS26366S, LSXS26326S, LSXS26326W, LSXS26326B, LSXS22423S,
LSXS22423W, LSXS22423B, GF-5D712SL, GF5D712SL, GL-5D712SL, GF-AD701SL, GF-AD910SL, GF-5D712SL
The LT800PWF refrigerator/icemaker water filter is compatible with the following part numbers:
Installation and replacement procedure for the LT800PWF / ADQ73613401 fridge water filter:
1. If the top shelf, which is located below the water filter, is in the highest position, it will need to be removed.
This can be done in two simple steps:
• Tilt up the front of the shelf and lift it.
• Pull the shelf out.
2. Now, let's remove the old filter. Pull the water filter downward and turn it counterclockwise to pull it out.
Make sure to rotate the filter down completely before pulling it out of the manifold hole.
3. Take a new water filter out of its packaging and remove the protectiv cover from the o-rings.
With the filter tabs in the horizontal position, push the new filter into the manifold hole, rotate it up into place, and close the cover.
4. Now that the filter is replaced, dispense 2.5 gallons of water to remove trapped air and contaminants from the system.
Depress and release the dispenser pad for cycles of 30 seconds ON and 60 seconds OFF, rather then dispensing continuously.
If your model is equipped with a Water Filter Indicator on the display, press and hold the FILTER button or RESET button for approximately 5 seconds to reset the Filter Indicator
The LT800PWF Water Filters Operating Specifications are as Follows:
• Flow Rate: 1.9 lpm
• Operating Temperature: min 0.6°C (33°F) / 37.8°C (100°F)
• Operating Pressure: min 20 (psi) / max 125 (psi)
• Function: Chemical and Mechanical Reduction
• Capacity: 757 litres (200 Gallons)
• Service Life: 6 months
• Dimensions approximately: 17.8cm (length) x 4.6cm (diameter)
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Your order will be dispatched within 48 hours of payment (excluding weekend and Bank Holidays).
Delivery time is usually about 1 to 5 business days. More information by visiting our Shipping Information page.
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange. More information by visiting our Return & Warranty page