This filter is NSF tested and certified to reduce harmful contaminants from your water to provide safer, better tasting drinking water.
Replacement is easy, with a simple quarter turn filter change.
The DA29-00003G HAFCU1/XAA OR HAFIN2/EXP SYSTEM MODEL NUMBER DA97-06317A
The DA29-00003G Samsung Refrigerator Filter is designed to improve the taste of your water, giving you bottled quality water on tap at a fraction of the cost.
Samsung fridge filters are also designed to protect the internal workings of your fridge from sediment, dirt and scale build up.
Changing your filter routinely reduces sevicing costs, and keeps your ice and water dispenser in optimal working order.
This listing is for internal MODEL GENERIC AQUA BLUE H2O (DA29-00003AOR DA29-00003B)
DA61-00159A-B fridge water filter (replacing DA29-00003G, A, B)
THIS IS THE ONLY FILTER WHICH HAS NSF CERTIFICATION ON DA29-00003GWF
IT FITS DA29-00003G B F
The DA29-00003GWF Filter replaces:
HAFCUEXP HAFIN2/EXP(HAFIN2EXP) ,TADA29-00003B, DA29-00003A, DA29-00003B, DA29-00003, DA61-00159,
DA61-00159A, DA61-00159A-B,(HAFCU1/XAA), DA29-00003A, DA29-00003A-B and DA2900003A.
IT ALSO REPLACES SRS735DHSS SRS758DP
Fits the following Samsung side by side fridges:
SRF639GDSS, SRF639GDLS, SRF752DSS, SRS710GNLS, SRS690GDLS, SRS683GDHLS, SRS712GNW, SRS713GNIS, SRS691GDIS,
SRS684GDHSS, SRS611DLS, SRS611HDHSS, DA99-01774B, DA99/01774B
Samsung - SRF752DSS - French Door Fridge RF26DBUS1/XSA, RSG5PUSL1/XSA, RF26DBUS1/XSA, RF26NBUS, RF26NBUS1/XSA,
RS24DANS1/XSA, RS24DGRS1/XSA, RS25DASV1, RSG5FURS2/XSA, RSH3KKRS, RSH3KKRS1/XSA, RSJ1KERS1/XSA, SRF639GDSS, SRF752DSS,
SRF752DSS, SRS606DHLS, SRS622DSS, SRS611DLS, SRS619DHSS, SRS619G, SRS683GDHLS, SRS684GDHB, SRS684GDHSS, SRS690GDLS,
SRS691GDIS, SRS694GDSS, SRS700DP, SRS700DSS, SRS702GDHSS, SRS710GNLS, SRS712GNW, SRS713GNIS, SRS733DW, SRS735DHSS,
SRS768DSS, SRS769DHSS, SRS798DP, SRS800DHAL, SRS676GDHLS, SRS676GDHLS
• Slowly turn the old cartridge 1/4 turn to the left (counterclockwise).
• Pull the filter straight down and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
• Push the new filter up into the filter cover until the filter stops.
• Turn the filter 1/4 turn to the right (clockwise) to lock it into place.
• You will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up withthe indicator line above. Do not over tighten.
• Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.· Check the filter area for leaks.
• Flow Rate: 1.9 LPM
• Operating Temperature: MIN 0.6°C / MAX 38°C
• Operating Pressure: MIN 138 KPA (20 PSI) / MAX 862 KPA (125 PSI)
• Technology: CARBON BLOCK
• Function: CHEMICAL AND MECHANICAL REDUCTION
• Capacity: 1 136 LITRES
• Service Life: 6 MONTHS
• Dimensions: 14.2cm (length) x 7.2cm (diameter)